Quantcast

AW: AW: Runme script doesn't work | heade r fi les missing

AW: AW: Runme script doesn't work | heade r fi les missing

brennion
Hi miles,

Sorry but it is complicated to setup a ssh connection, as I need to contact
the firm that manage our firewall and so on...
I've tried with the 2.2src, like Hamish suggested, and it seems to work
(there are still compile problems, but this time linked with my program or
with version compatibility, no more with the build environment)

Thank you all,
And I'll give you some news until I succeed geting my "tsinventory" package
to work...