Add locale

Андрій Варцаб'юк

Hi. How can I add locale to my build? I need locale UA_ua.

Re: Add locale

Андрій Варцаб'юк
I want to clarify the problem. I want mount USB flash drive with options cp1251 and utf-8. Must i add module nls? How can i do this?

Hi. How can I add locale to my build? I need locale UA_ua.

Re: Add locale

Андрій Варцаб'юк
Hi. I resolve problem with FAT32. When I use USB_MOUNT_OPTIONS="utf8,shortname=win95" - this dont work.

When I try use USB_MOUNT_OPTIONS="utf8" - All good )

But NTFS not mount with this option. Without option NTFS is read-only

How resolve problem with mount NTFS (master branch)?

I want to clarify the problem. I want mount USB flash drive with options cp1251 and utf-8. Must i add module nls? How can i do this?

Hi. How can I add locale to my build? I need locale UA_ua.

Re: Add locale

sf.stv1
Hi,
i had success with USB_MOUNT_OPTIONS="nls=utf8"  in branch 5.4

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Андрій Варцаб'юк - [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi. I resolve problem with FAT32. When I use USB_MOUNT_OPTIONS="utf8,shortname=win95" - this dont work.

When I try use USB_MOUNT_OPTIONS="utf8" - All good )

But NTFS not mount with this option. Without option NTFS is read-only

How resolve problem with mount NTFS (master branch)?

I want to clarify the problem. I want mount USB flash drive with options cp1251 and utf-8. Must i add module nls? How can i do this?

Hi. How can I add locale to my build? I need locale UA_ua.

Re: Add locale

Андрій Варцаб'юк
Thanks. i had success with USB_MOUNT_OPTIONS="utf8", no USB_MOUNT_OPTIONS="utf8,shortname=win95"

for NTFS RW I add to build.conf:
module fuse
package ntfs-3g