Adding an Epson printer driver to thinstation

Adding an Epson printer driver to thinstation

Koby Boyango
Hi
I'm new to thinstation. I've created a few thinstation installations using the DevStation and everything is working great.
I would now like to add support for an Epson thermal printer. Epson provides a cups driver here (tar.gz), containing an installation script, deb and rpm packages (they support Ubuntu, openSUSE and Red Hat), but they don't provide the source. Is it possible to extract the packages and add the driver to thinstation?

Thanks!
Koby

Re: Adding an Epson printer driver to thinstation

Don Cupp
Yes, have a look at the chrome build time install script.