Alt-Shift key combination doesn't work in XFWM4 desktop manager

Alt-Shift key combination doesn't work in XFWM4 desktop manager

Kirth Pavel

Hello,

I have latest thinstation with latest ICA package and Alt-Shift combination does nothing in ICA session. I used hint from mailing list (http://sourceforge.net/p/thinstation/mailman/message/34079166/), no luck. On other hand this key combination is OK in all others windows managers (openbox, icewm). I tested rdesktop package, in RDP session is working too.

Strange thing is these two keys independently works as expected. It looks that only following combination is failing: XFWM4+ICA.

Does anybody hint how to solve it?

Thanks

Pavel.

My config:

·        Thinstation devstation 5.4

·        Citrix receiver 13.2.0

·        packages (added to default): xfwm4, ts_classic, ICA, locale cs_CZ, locale en_US, poff, icasynthos (my custom package to lauch ICA session)