Chrome end of 32bit support.

Peters, Robert
Hi,

Google will end support for 32 bit Chrome in March 2016, I'm interested in trying to get the 64 bit version up and running.

What steps would this entail?

Using the 64 bit kernel is not sufficient, as there are 32 bit libraries still used in that version of the kernel.

Thanks for any assistance,
Robert Peters.

Re: Chrome end of 32bit support.

It's an option. Better is subject your needs. :)

Re: Chrome end of 32bit support.

edwhardo
Perhaps I should have said "easier option". :)

It would be one package as opposed to changing all of thinstation to 64 bit, which would be non-trivial!