Chromium 32-bit

Peters, Robert
So I've looked at getting the Chromium 32 bit package working.

I've tried various flavors of pre-built packages, and all of them
give complaints about Libstdc++ version incompatibilities.

What's the usual plan for getting packages like this up and running?

Thanks for any assistance,
Robert Peters.

Re: Chromium 32-bit

edwhardo
Hi Robert,

I had a couple unsuccessful attempts the other other day...

First, I tried to bring in the crux port. rsync'd it to /ts/ports/opt/ and then tried to prt-get install it, but it failed due to missing ninja command.

Looking at the existing chrome package, it seems there is nothing in the ports area, just a package in /ts/build/packages/chrome.  I found a Ubuntu 32-bit chromium-browser deb package and was going to try to use the chrome package as a template. It was over 200MB extracted so, I left it for time being. Will have another look at it today if time allows.

Ed