Cisco VPN problems

Einar Eliassen-2
Cisco VPN problems

Hello

Been having problems with the Cisco VPN client on  TS 2.2.

Anyone gotten it to work ?

I get the following error:

Secure VPN connection terminated locally by the client.
Reason: Failed to establish a VPN connection.

This happens instantly as I try to connect.

I've compiled the cisco module for TS 2.2, and the module is loaded.

Any hints ?

Would the openvpn client work on an Cisco vpn concentrator ?

Einar

Re: Cisco VPN problems

Hafoka57
I am using expressvpn after searching for expressvpn review online. Trust me I have never had any issue with it. I use it with my Linux PC and windows phone. Works amazingly with both. They have amazing facilities like speed, bandwidth with three multiple logins. You can connect from a lot of lists of servers.