Citrix Receiver 13.3 and TS-5.5.1

Marko
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I have some problems with the configuration of TS-5.5.1 and Citrix Receiver 13.3.0.3
When i boot with the LiveDemo CD the Receiver works fine after i put the right certificate inside the
../Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/ Folder and do an sudo rehash /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/
After that i put in the connection string (https://MyServeraddress.local/Citrix/Folder/discovery) it was possible to connect via the Receiver to my Farm.
And that is exactly that what I need.
But now i will do the same over the PXE Boot but i has no luck with that.
Maybe anyone her can explain me how can I configure it to get it work.

In the Build.conf I has enabled the package ica (also I see the Application after a PXE boot)
In the thinstation.conf.buildtime I has changed nothing.
After that I has made a ./build
I have tried many configurations in the thinstation.conf.group-default but nothing works.
When I start the Client over PXE then i click on the Receiver icon and i must enter the Serveraddress. This
is what i don't understand because when i enter the address in the thinstation.conf.group file they should be inside, or I am wrong.

My Configuration is as followed:
- Client starts over PXE (this works very well)
- My Farm is on a Citrix 7.6 Version
- On the DevStation i downloaded the Receiver 13.3
- tried in thinstation.conf.sample
  SESSION_1_TYPE=ica
  SESSION_1_ICA_SERVER=https://MyServeraddress.local/Citrix/Folder/discovery (tried also without /Citrix/Folder/...)

Maybe anyone is her who can help me with that.
Thank you.

Re: Citrix Receiver 13.3 and TS-5.5.1

Snowman
Hy Marko

I did the same to our Terminal Server.

Do you connect over the Webtool with Firefox (for example)?

I can Login but when i startet the connection nothing happend, I had to set the Reciver Plugin on always activated.

Maybe thats your Problem .

Good Luck

Greetz from Swiss