Citrix Receiver USB Support

Michael Fischer
Hi!

I have setup my thinstation as a Citrix Receiver Thinclient.

When I plug in a USB Drive the log shows that citirxusb matches the policy ALLOW - but nothing happens in my XenDesktop Session.

Here is my thinstation.conf.buildtime:
AUDIO_LEVEL=90
MIC_LEVEL=0
#SESSION_0_TYPE=xfwm4
#SESSION_0_AUTOSTART=on

ICA_WFCLIENT_DisableXRender=1
ICA_WFCLIENT_DynamicCDM=False
ICA_WFCLIENT_CDMAllowed=False
ICA_WFCLIENT_AllowAudioInput=True
ICA_WFCLIENT_MouseSendsContolV=False

SESSION_0_TYPE=ica_wfc
SESSION_0_TITLE=Test
SESSION_0_AUTOSTART=ON

XFWM4_COMPOSITING=true
XFWM4_BRIGHTNESS="-33"
XFWM4_RED=0
XFWM4_GREEN=0
XFWM4_BLUE=0
XFWM4_START_POSITION="BOTTOM"
DESKTOP_ICON_SIZE=48
DESKTOP_FONT_SIZE=8
DESKTOP_SHOWTRASH=false
DEKSTOP_SHOWHOME=false
DESKTOP_SHOWREMOVEABLE=true
DESKTOP_SHOWFILESYSTEM=false
GTK_THEME=Xfce
XFWM4_THEME=Default
PANEL_PAGER=false
PANEL_USER=false
PANEL_REV_CLOCKSYSTRAY=true
ICONS_THEME="gnome"
ICONS_CUT_SIZES="256x256 scalable"
XTERM_CMD="xfce4-terminal"
NET_USE=BOTH
NET_USE_DHCP=on
NET_HOSTNAME=ts_*
NET_TELNETD_ENABLED=ON
TIME_ZONE=Europe/Vienna
NET_TIME_SERVER=us.pool.ntp.org
NET_REMOTE_ACCESS_FROM="0.0.0.0"
TFTP_BLOCKSIZE=1024
BIND_MOUNT0="storage:/mnt/storage"
STORAGE_CONFIG1=/mnt/storage
USB_STORAGE_SYNC=on
LOCALE=de_DE

I would be grateful for any hints!

Greetings, Mike

Re: Citrix Receiver USB Support

Андрій Варцаб'юк

Package usb-stotage uncomment in build.conf?
Try Add USB_STORAGE=ON in thinstation

11 квіт. 2016 15:13 "Michael Fischer" <[hidden email]> пише:
[...]

reduces your MTTR. Get your free trial! <a href="http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/ gampad/clk?id=1444514301&amp;iu=/ca-pub-7940484522588532" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/
gampad/clk?id=1444514301&iu=/ca-pub-7940484522588532

Re: Citrix Receiver USB Support

Michael Fischer
Thank you for your answer! I did not have this option set. I tried it, but, as expected, it did not solve my issue.

I do not want to mount the USB drive locally and share a mapped drive, I want USB passthrough.

Right now I have found my issue: I had a typo in the DestopApplianceMode setting in module.ini

USB redirection now works great!

Greetings, Mike

---- [hidden email] schrieb ----