Configurations based on MAC

bonne

I have been following https://github.com/Thinstation/thinstation/wiki/Configuration and I have enablet and disabled the mentioned packages, changed the configuration as described, but a test machine does not boot the correct configuration.

Boot.log says:

Not Found

Can't get global configuration file! Using default config

Will continue boot in 5 seconds.....

tftp: server error: (1) File not found

Hosts file not found!

Getting configuration for hostname ts_0050569e40f0...tftp: server error: (1) File not found

Not Found

Getting configuration for IP address 192.168.205.103...tftp: server error: (1) File not found

Not Found

Getting configuration for MAC address 0050569e40f0...tftp: server error: (1) File not found

Not Found

But thinstation.conf-0050569e40f0 is there… same place as thinstation.conf-buildtime – but maybe the path is incorrect? Where would the correct place be for it?

Regards, Lars.

Re: Configurations based on MAC

thinstation-general mailing list
You should check the logs of your tftp server, but the config will be in a subdir of the tftp folder, not right next to .buildtime.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone