Copy from usb disk to citrix session very slow but other OS don't

Copy from usb disk to citrix session very slow but other OS don't

杜建强-2
  Hello everyone,I use TS 5.4 in my pc booting by syslinux,xwfm4 and citrix receiver 13.3,connect  and login to windows 2008  using http protocol.When i copy a file from local usb disk or local hard drive to receiver session ,it's speed only 200-300k,copy from receiver session is also slow,but when i change the os to Win7 or centos6 ,the speed could reach 4-5 M, I don't know why,whether some package that must be installed i don't included or other reason?

Who can help me ?Thank you very much!

Re: Copy from usb disk to citrix session very slow but other OS don't

Don Cupp
You might have storage sync enabled. This is unbuffered serial read. Slow but safe.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone