Copy from usb disk to citrix session very slow in ts 5.4

Copy from usb disk to citrix session very slow in ts 5.4

杜建强-2
Hello everyone,I use TS 5.4 in my pc booting by syslinux,xwfm4 and citrix receiver 13.3,connect and login to windows 2008 using http protocol with wileless network.When i copy a file from local usb disk or local hard drive to receiver session ,it's speed only 200-300k,copying from receiver session to usb disk is also slow,but when i change the os to Win7 or centos6 ,the speed could reach 4-5 M, I don't know why,whether some package that must be installed i don't included or other reason? anyone can test it and resolve for me?

Who can help me ?Thank you very much!

Re: Copy from usb disk to citrix session very slow in ts 5.4

Don Cupp
Which network adapter are you using?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone