Quantcast

Customize background on direct boot to FreeRDP

Customize background on direct boot to FreeRDP

Steve Waldner
Hi, I'm direct booting to FreeRDP which works great. I'm wondering if I can change the background color of the FreeRDP login screen from deep space smothering black to something else, say, Microsoft's friendly authoritarian blue?

Re: Customize background on direct boot to FreeRDP

Michael K-2
I'm not a RDP expert, but I think the background for the remote login is set on the server side