DNS round robin with ts farm

trentasis
Hi,

I'm trying to configure a ts farm with windows 2012 r2 using dns round robin.

We have configured and tested from windows 10 machine and works great , puttin one machine ping and rdp is only redirected to server that is online.

Our problem is that failover from thinstation , ping and freerdp connection is not working correctly when one machine is offline, it seems that with thinstation (tested with 5.4) is not managing failover as windows.

anybody hasĀ  implemented a full automatic failover for ts farm with windows 2012? or where I can implement an automatic reconnect in this situations (normally with 3 or 4 attemps reconnect to correct server)?