Quantcast

Dialog preparing to run rdekstop

trentasis
Hi,

Now we are using dialog preparing to run freerdp as a previous dialog to loggin to w2012r2 cluster + session broker with dns round robin, and it works great.

Now, my problem, is that in some situation I need to user rdesktop and by default rdesktop make direct connection to w2012r2+session broker without any dialog, and this has a problem with reconnection of logged users, always is asked password two times, one for session broker and other with rds host.

How can I show same dialog "preparing to run rdekstop" with rdesktop as now I'm using with freerdo? or how to sovle this issue with twice times password asked?

thanks