Quantcast

Disable desktop icons

tgrattan
Is there a way to disable the desktop icons for sessions in Xfwm4?  I have FreeRDP auto-launching on boot with the only thing the user needs to do is type in a username/password.  If the user quits FreeRDP, the PC shuts off.  The default icon is not required however everything I've tried I can't seem to get rid of the default "MS Windows" icon on the desktop.

I've gone tried changing the icon size to 0 and text to 0, setting the ICON_MODE to manual and setting the session session_1_icon=off (a guess?).  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

- Tim Grattan

Re: Disable desktop icons

Michael K-2
I think it should be ICONMODE=manual - no underscore
What icon are you getting on the desktop?