Disable mirror screen Thinstation 5.4 dual screen

Disable mirror screen Thinstation 5.4 dual screen

pepyaka124
We use Thinstation 5.4 configuration with two displays. Resolution of displays set up in configuration file for each station (have many different stations with dual screen).

Everything works fine, except that the monitors work in mirror mode. Use of XRANDR_ OPTION "left-of or right-of" in the config file does not help.

How can I do that would have the checkbox automatic cleared after booting? Or have different methods of fix that trouble.

Re: Disable mirror screen Thinstation 5.4 dual screen

J.T.
I use thinstation and two monitors with extended desktop and have no problems. In my thinstation.conf file is for example XRANDR_OPTIONS="--output DVI-I-2 --output DVI-I-1 --left-of DVI-I-2"

We use Thinstation 5.4 configuration with two displays. Resolution of
displays set up in configuration file for each station (have many different
stations with dual screen).

Everything works fine, except that the monitors work in mirror mode. Use of
XRANDR_ OPTION "left-of or right-of" in the config file does not help.

If clear the checkbox «mirror displays» in xfce display propertes, or run
«xrandr --output VGA –left-of DVI1» command after end boot everything works
fine.

How can I do that would have the checkbox automatic cleared after booting?
Or have different methods of fix that trouble.

Re: Disable mirror screen Thinstation 5.4 dual screen

pepyaka124
Yes, after boot this command work fine. But from config file works only resolution change.
<quote author="J.T.">
I use thinstation and two monitors with extended desktop and have no
problems. In my thinstation.conf file is for example
XRANDR_OPTIONS="--output DVI-I-2 --output DVI-I-1 --left-of DVI-I-2"

Re: Disable mirror screen Thinstation 5.4 dual screen

dusty2006
For some reason I was having the same issue but when I enable the CUSTOM_CONFIG=ON the monitor settings do work, I don't even know if that's right but it worked for me. I also found that when I try to use dual DisplayPorts it mirrors unless I specifically set XRANDR to do DP1 and DP2 --right-of DP1
Dusty