Display going to sleep

Sergio Mesquita
Hello Guys!

I create an image, that works with almost all machines that I have.

Some a few machines older, when they start appear the booting (vmlinux), its going to 100%, when the image need to start, appear a message on display.

Display it´s going to sleep.

Anyone can help me.

Re: Display going to sleep

Sergio Mesquita
Hello Don! Machine details. Device - Dell Model – GX240 Installed System memory – 256 Mb SDRAM System Memory Speed – 133 Mhz AGP Aperture – 64 Mb CPU Speed – Normal Bus Speed – 100 Mhz Clock Speed – 1.60GHz Cache Size – 256 Kb Thanks

Re: Display going to sleep

Sergio Mesquita
Don can you help me with this one?