Quantcast

Dual Screen - HDMI monitor does not wake up after sleep

Dual Screen - HDMI monitor does not wake up after sleep

sf.stv1
Hello List,

we have a lot of TS5.5 and new: some with two monitors.
For that we use small shuttle pcs with onboard intel graphics.
They have two one HDMI and on DP port.

After displays go to sleep, only the one on the DP wakes up again, the DP Display becomes the main display with all windows.

I found out that i can reenable the original screen layout with the xrandr command.

But: i have to run it after the display went to sleep, and it does not work if i run it from a cronjob or a script at boot time.

Very strange behaviour .......
Does someone have a good idea for me?

Thanks,
StefanĀ

Re: Dual Screen - HDMI monitor does not wake up after sleep

Don Cupp
I would classify that behavior as a quirk. Thear are hooks into the power management system that would let you run xrandr on resume. Check pm-utils, used to be a custom commands script, but maybe do something with 99video.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone