Quantcast

Dual Screen on thinstation for ICA client

Dual Screen on thinstation for ICA client

laer web
Hello Guys,
I'm looking for a thinclient solution with dualscreen
feature. I have not found info about it in the FAQ
section, but I have seen in mailing-list archives that
some people have tested it.
Can you say me which thinstation version you use ? And
which parameters I have to insert in the conf file ?
Is-it possible to share the "desktop" on the 2
monitors ?

Thx, and best regards

Gildas