EFISTUB

Gerald Zebedin-2
Hello @ll,

I'm still working on how to PXE boot thinstation from UEFI Bios. Everything is working fine with bios laptops but with UEFI I always get stuck. I'm using the latest syslinux, even tried iPXE but researching the net I found that for UEFI to boot via PXE the EFISTUB Kernel parameter should be set to Y.

I know this points to booting a LOCAL kernel but as I can't get PXE running I was wondering if the EFISTUB Parameter is set to Y?

Does ANYONE has such a solution running? I found A LOT of "it should work like...." and I have tried really a lot so I'm asking if someone actually has it running and not thinks how it SHOULd work but knows HOW it works!

Thank you

Gerald