Firefox

Franco Butera
Hello,

Would it be possible to integrate the Citrix Client with the firefox package so we do not have to keep on adding it later with every new release.
I believe it should be pretty quick fix and it should not affect anyone who doesn't use it.

Thank you,
FB

Re: Firefox

TrevorB
On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 06:33 -0400, Franco Butera wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Would it be possible to integrate the Citrix Client with the firefox
> package so we do not have to keep on adding it later with every new
> release.
> I believe it should be pretty quick fix and it should not affect
> anyone who doesn't use it.

It would be a good idea to post the fix, so that Miles can remember it
to include.....

Trevor B