Quantcast

Future of Thinstation.

Don Cupp
Developers,

So a few years back when I started with the thinstation project, I believe there was a discussion going about a new data structure to handle the available packages, their options, explanations and defaults for the build.conf portion of the build system. I think this was to improve integration with TS-o-Matic. I would like to have TS-o-Matic back, and I also recognize(now) the need for the new data structure.

How many devs do we actually still have out there wanting to participate in this project?
What are your thoughts on the new data structure? TS-o-Matic?

Best,