Quantcast

HP Compaq i5000

vatch23
Hello, is there a Thinstation build for HP Compaq i5000 somewhere downloadable.
Or have somebody here experience with it?
 I have got one with WinCE installed but
dont have the password to log into the OS....and dont want to use Microsoft
anyway.
 I am new to this so any help at all would be welcome.
I planned to install
from an usbstick and dont even know if I should use the ISO or syslinux.....
kindly
Magnus