Quantcast

Horizon View client 4

J.T.
Hi all,
i am trying new horizon view client 4.1 on Thinstation 5.4.2 (with updated vmviewpcoip from 5.5.1) and it works nice (usb redirection, shared folders) but with sound redirection i am successfull in cca 1 of 20 attempts only. I cant find any circumstances why a when it starts working.
Any ideas?
Jan

P.S. I have tried Thinstation 5.5.1 and final pxe image was almost double size with the same configuration comparing with 5.4.2. Why is that? View client is only about 5MB bigger.