How to get rid of the "Preparing to run" dialog and icon ?

How to get rid of the "Preparing to run" dialog and icon ?

mschlee
Dear all,

since today I am fiddling around with thin station and succeeded so far in creating a universal CD offering two different RDeskTop connections on the desktop with these configuration lines:

ICON_MODE=manual
SESSION_1_TITLE="Remote Desktop Verbindung TSERVER"
SESSION_1_TYPE=rdesktop
SESSION_1_RDESKTOP_SERVER=192.168.0.1
SESSION_1_RDESKTOP_OPTIONS="-u '' -d 'MSBE' -f -r sound:local"
SESSION_1_ICON=ON
SESSION_1_AUTOSTART=off
SESSION_1_WORKSPACE=1
SESSION_2_TITLE="Remote Desktop Verbindung LSERVER"
SESSION_2_TYPE=rdesktop
SESSION_2_RDESKTOP_SERVER=192.168.0.8
SESSION_2_RDESKTOP_OPTIONS="-u '' -d 'MSBE' -f -r sound:local"
SESSION_2_ICON=ON
SESSION_2_AUTOSTART=off
SESSION_2_WORKSPACE=1
SESSION_0_TYPE=xfwm4
SESSION_0_AUTOSTART=on

Everything works as expected except that there is a third icon labelled "MS Windows" on top of the others. If I click on this it shows a dialog "Preparing to run RDeskTop" allowing me to either enter or modify the settings which I entered already as shown above. As I do not want the user modify the settings I want to get rid of this extra icon. How can I achieve this ?

Thank you for any input.

Cheers
M.

Re: How to get rid of the "Preparing to run" dialog and icon ?

Humulus
mschlee <ms-info@...> writes:

> ICON_MODE=manual

I think it should be:
ICONMODE=manual

regards,
Ruud

Re: How to get rid of the "Preparing to run" dialog and icon ?

mschlee
Ruud Hop-2 wrote
I think it should be:
ICONMODE=manual