ICA 13

Don Cupp
ICA users,

Could someone please test the latest master branch for ICA13 usability.

Best,

uli

Re: ICA 13

uli
Hi Don,

Major breakthrough :-)

I just tested with ICA Receiver 13.0 and was able to connext to my XenApp 6.5 farm! Tests look good so far.

The only thing bothering me is an eula message when starting a session.
We can get rid of it by placing an empty file .eula_accepted in /root/.ICAClient/
Silly question: How to accomplish this in an elegant way?

Best Regards & Thanks a ton for making this possible!
Uli
uli

Re: ICA 13

uli
After testing for another week here are my results (XenApp 6.5 farm, Published Desktop, Dual Monitor 24'', HP t5740e):
- The new Receiver adds 20MB to the installation
- Therefore I recognized quite a significant performace boost. Scrolling performs much better and much less CPU intensive. Serverbased rendered Videos (e.g. Youtube) are almost enjoyable now.

Besides that I did not find any problems using the new client.

BR
Uli