Icon not appearing for custom application

Icon not appearing for custom application

Eric Trezel
Hi,

I'm testing thinstation, and i added a package in build/packages.
Since my package is in fact a script, I made a copy of poff packages directory and mades the changes I think are needed, but no icon appears on desktop (I add a "package rds-adm" line in build.conf and SESSION_1... items in thinstation.conf.buildtime, as i did for other thinstation packages.

My package is present when I boot the thinclient, and it works well (I launched in command line).

I'd like you to explain what is needed to make this icon appear (or to give me a link to an eventually existing documentation about this point).

Thanks for your help
Eric
--

    • Eric Trezel
    • Service Support

Re: Icon not appearing for custom application

emuhuron
in Thinstation.conf.buildtime, a line somewhere before your Session lines

ICONMODE=Manual\

in each session_#_icon (ex.)

SESSION_1_ICON=ON

Brian Koch
IT Dept
City of Taylor, MI
(734) 374-1514 or Ext. 7550 (internal use)
Please have a ticket put in if you need an issue resolved.