Intel NUC5CPYH black screen after boot

Андрій Варцаб'юк
Hi.
 I want create build for my Intel NUC5CPYH
I use DevStation. After "build --allmodules" I have blink screen about 10 sec, then black screen. I have connect to thinclient if uncomment #sshd
I use package xorg7-intel, then xorg7-vesa. No result

Log Xorg.0.log - in attachment

Xorg.log.txt (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Intel NUC5CPYH black screen after boot

Андрій Варцаб'юк
Thanks. I try master branch. With kernel 4.1.10 all good )

I thought the command
git clone --depth 1 git://github.com/Thinstation/thinstation.git
clone master branch. But it clone 5.4-Stable branch