Is there a System Information application?

Is there a System Information application?

emuhuron
Is there a System Information application that reports network info on  the toolbar for Thinstation?  Looking to have user tell me what is their hostname , MAC address, etc...  Recently got in to Linux programming and don't know every app available for Thinstation.

Brian Koch
IT Dept
City of Taylor, MI
(734) 374-1514 or Ext. 7550 (internal use)
Please have a ticket put in if you need an issue resolved.

Re: Is there a System Information application?

Don Cupp
There is an about menu option that will give you some of this information. Other have worked on a wallpaper watermark.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Brian Koch
Is there a System Information application that reports network info on  the toolbar for Thinstation?  Looking to have user tell me what is their hostname , MAC address, etc...  Recently got in to Linux programming and don't know every app available for Thinstation.

Brian Koch
IT Dept
City of Taylor, MI
(734) 374-1514 or Ext. 7550 (internal use)
Please have a ticket put in if you need an issue resolved.

Re: Is there a System Information application?

emuhuron
Don, I apologize for this... My email was filtering out all Thinstation responses.  Never saw your response.  Was feeling rejected  .  Anyway, thank you.