Jabbra headset bluetooth

jb

Jabbra headset bluetooth

jb
Hello,
I use Thinstation and I'm very happy,
I connect to my citrix xenapp 7.5,
I will deploy Lync and I'd like to know if it is possible to connect a bluetooth headset (Jabbra evolve 65)

thank you for your reply

Jb

jb

Re: Jabbra headset bluetooth

jb
Hy Donald,
I'll work on it next week
I hope to find a solution
If you have an idea I'm interested :)

Jb
jb

Re: Jabbra headset bluetooth

jb
Hi,
I can not install a Bluetooth driver (BlueZ),
please anybody have install this ?

sorry for my english i'm french

thank you for all

Jb