Kernel Rebuild

Stefano Danzi

Hello!
I have to run TS 5.4.2 on a Vortex86MX machine.
To do this I need to rebuild a kernel without SMP and with cpu 586MMX instead of 686.

This step was done chanching ts.config of package kernel-TS and recompiling it.
My problem is on modules aufs and bbswitch.
When Vortex86MX machine load aufs module I have a kernel panic.
If I run the image on a standard pc i get errors:
   - aufs: version magic '3.18.22.TS preempt mod_unload 686' should be '3.18.22.TS preempt mod_unload 586MX'
   - bbswitch: version magic '3.18.22.TS preempt mod_unload 686' should be '3.18.22.TS preempt mod_unload 586MX'

and others errors about writing to fs.

Recompiling aufs and bbswitch, using pkgmk, not solve the problem. It seems that they still get a different kernel configuration
during compilation.

What I'm doing of wrong?