Keyboard layout on Citrix XenApp server always follow layout from Thinstation

Keyboard layout on Citrix XenApp server always follow layout from Thinstation

Kirth Pavel

Hello,

I have thinstation 5.4, XFWM4 window manager with latest Citrix Receiver. I’m connecting to Citrix XenApp server 7.6 running at Windows 2008.

Regardless of selected keyboard input language in Windows session (En, Cs, Fr, ...) I always type in language set in Thinstation (En for example). Server session always follow client (i.e. thinstation) settings, which is wrong.

I tried to turn on/off ICA_USE_SERVER_KEYBOARD, modify all keyboard-related settings in wfclient.ini. Nothing helped. Same behavior occured both in XFWM4 and ICEWM managers.

Thanks for help if someone knows what’s wrong.

Pavel.