Quantcast

Little Glitches

Hugues Belanger
Hi Gents,

Well I finally got my Java Kiosk up and running now I need to get a few
glitches fixed.

I'm using TS 2.2b4 and I need to get the profiles stored to nfs.

Here's what I did :

1- Added nfs package in build.conf

2- Setup Thinstation.conf-buildtime

        STORAGE_PATH=/mnt/nfs
        STORAGE_PREFIX=H
        STORAGE_CONFIG1=/mnt/nfs

3- Setup nfs server

The nfs export get mounted but the root home is still /tmp/profile

Time sync is not working.

I'm not really familiar with rdate but can I set the
NET_TIME_SERVER=pool.ntp.org

Right now this doesn't work

Thanks

Hugues