Logitech Unify Receiver keyboard layout problem

Logitech Unify Receiver keyboard layout problem

Xell
Good day people,

I have a problem with my keyboard layout. The problem is only there if I use for example a logitech K520, logitech K340 or a logitech K330. All these keyboards use a wireless unify receiver, I think there is a problem. First problem was, that they had no driver, so I made an allmodules build and used ./hwister.sh . That helped me a lot. I got the driver "hid_logitech_dj". The keyboard works now, BUT I always get the wrong layout. It shows me, it has the correct layout (German), but if I use the keyboard, I have an american layout. If I change the model on the ThinClient to any other model, I get the correct layout and everything.
I found an article which says, that the driver "hid_logitech_dj" has some problems with the xorg.conf file.

Does somebody knows that problem? Or can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Xell

Re: Logitech Unify Receiver keyboard layout problem

Xell
Hey,

I still wasn't able to get rid of this problem. Does really nobody has a clue or something?

Regards,
Xell

Re: Logitech Unify Receiver keyboard layout problem

Xell
So, I found a solution for that problem. I "hashtagged" everything what had something to do with the keyboard driver in the Xconf file from Xorg. Than I had to put for the 0 Session, for a user, the xfwm4 in the autostart and with session 1 a rdesktop autoconnection. Than I had the correct german keyboardlayout.

Xell

Re: Logitech Unify Receiver keyboard layout problem

Xell
The driver for the Keyboard Logitech K520, K330, K340 is the hid_logitech_dj and that driver + the Xorg Xconf file is doing the issue. I don't really know what directly was causing the issue...
Sorry to say that.

Re: Logitech Unify Receiver keyboard layout problem

trentasis
Hi I have the same issue with k270, It will be great add patch for thinstation!

El dijous, 11 de maig de 2017, Xell <[hidden email]> va escriure:
The driver for the Keyboard Logitech K520, K330, K340 is the hid_logitech_dj
and that driver + the Xorg Xconf file is doing the issue. I don't really
know what directly was causing the issue...
Sorry to say that.

Re: Logitech Unify Receiver keyboard layout problem

trentasis
more information here https://github.com/Thinstation/thinstation/issues/226  , but not solved...

El dijous, 11 de maig de 2017, Trenta sis <[hidden email]> va escriure:
Hi I have the same issue with k270, It will be great add patch for thinstation!

El dijous, 11 de maig de 2017, Xell <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;nisse_mueller@web.de&#39;);" target="_blank">nisse_mueller@...> va escriure: