Logout or lock the DevStation

Martijn de Jongh
Hi,

I want to be able to lock or logout of the DevStation console for security. Anybody knows how to do this?

TIA
Martijn

Re: Logout or lock the DevStation

Don Cupp
DevStation was never meant to be production. It's a place to develop images prior to deployment on a real server. I find it amusing that people try and use in prod, but not much I can do about it

Re: Logout or lock the DevStation

Martijn de Jongh
Well ok. I was not aware of it. Reading all the documentation gave me the idea that the Devstation was the central place to make and distribute the images.  But clearly I missed some things :-)

What would your idea be of a production environment?