Missing modules isofs and udf are crashing my DevStation

Missing modules isofs and udf are crashing my DevStation

ukulele
I'm very new to thinstation and not that familiar with linux in general, so please be patient with me. This will be my first post :)

While trying to shrink my image-size, I found something I would consider a bug. I may be wrong, but here is what I did and what I can reproduce exaclty:

1) Setup DevStation VM on VMware
2) Network- and displaysettings on DevStation
3) Changes to thinstation.conf.buildtime:
TIME_ZONE="Europe/Berlin"
LOCALE=de_DE
NET_FILE_ENABLED=On
NET_FILE_METHOD=tftp
NET_FILE_ALTERNATE=<IP-Adress>
4) Changes to thinstation.conf (really basic stuff I think):
#package locale-cs_CZ  # Czech
#package locale-da_DK  # Danish
#package locale-en_GB  # English-Great Britain
#package locale-es_ES  # Spanish
#package locale-fi_FI  # Finnish
#package locale-fr_BE  # French Belgium
#package locale-fr_CA  # French Canadian
#package locale-fr_CH  # French Switzerland
#package locale-fr_FR  # French
#package locale-hr_HR  # Croation
#package locale-hu_HU  # Hungarian
#package locale-it_IT  # Italian
#package locale-ja_JP  # Japanese
#package locale-nb_NO  # Norwegian (bokmÃ¥l)
#package locale-pl_PL  # Polish
#package locale-pt_PT  # Portuguese
#package locale-pt_BR  # Portuguese-Brazil
#package locale-ru_RU  # Russian
#package locale-sv_SE  # Swedish
#package locale-tr_TR  # Turkish
#package chrome
param bootlogo false
#param desktop file:./backgrounds/Hive_Lite.jpg
package ts-classic
#package networkmanager
...and I add three machine-profiles for my clients
5) I make a build, wich boots fine on my test-vm
6) I make two more changes to thinstation.conf
#module isofs
#module udf
7) I do another build and my test-vm is unable to boot
8) I try to undo my changes by adding isofs and udf again
module isofs
module udf
9) Next build but my client is still unable to boot at all, no matter what I do

Since I encountered the problem I did reinstall my DevStation several times. First I didn't know when it was happening. Now I leave isofs and udf untouched and until now I did not run into this problem again. Maybe someone else with more experience then me is able to reproduce this.