Quantcast

Multimonitor is always on mirror

Xell
Hello,

I have a new problem to be solved.
I want to have multimonitors, but if I start the ThinClient with both monitors, I have a mirrored display, but I want to have it extended.
If I change "SET_RESOLUTION_MOLUTIMONITOR_EXPAND=" correctly to "left", it is still mirrored without a check mark in the settings. If I put a checkmark into the "mirror" thing, that delete it again, everything works fine.
Does somebody knows the answer?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Xell

Re: Multimonitor is always on mirror

J.T.
In your thinstation.conf file - for example (change you ports DVI, VGA, HDMI etc.):
XRANDR_OPTIONS="--output DVI1 --output DVI2 --left-of DVI1"

Hello,

I have a new problem to be solved.
I want to have multimonitors, but if I start the ThinClient with both
monitors, I have a mirrored display, but I want to have it extended.
If I change "SET_RESOLUTION_MOLUTIMONITOR_EXPAND=" correctly to "left", it
is still mirrored without a check mark in the settings. If I put a checkmark
into the "mirror" thing, that delete it again, everything works fine.
Does somebody knows the answer?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Xell

Re: Multimonitor is always on mirror

Xell
Thank you for the quick answer!

I tried it and it didn't work... Maybe I made a spelling mistake or something, but it didn't work :(

And I want to get a RDP connection directly. I made ones the thing with checkmark in, than delete it, than I made a RDP connection and the whole screen was over the two monitores streched...

Hope it is understandable and I hope I can get some help :D

Thanks!
Regards, Xell