Multiple Monitors

Flath
I am trying to implement a build with multiple monitors, I have read some of the previous post others had regarding this issue, and i believe the solution of using xrandr options will not work for my case, at least for now. i am using an AMD radeon 5450 512mb Half height card *pictured    and then using the splitter as shown in the picutre to connect the monitors, however, thinstation only recognizes one output so as far as i know xrandr wont work at the moment. I believe it only sees one out because the graphics card is not being seen fully. I was thinking installing the graphics driver for the card would solve this issue, but am unfamiliar with out to do that in thinstation .Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Multiple Monitors

Don Cupp
Do you have reason to believe that the fglrx driver will work better then opensource xorg driver?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, June 1, 2017, 7:31 AM, Flath <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am trying to implement a build with multiple monitors, I have read some of
the previous post others had regarding this issue, and i believe the
solution of using xrandr options will not work for my case, at least for
now. i am using an AMD radeon 5450 512mb Half height card *pictured    and
then using the splitter as shown in the picutre to connect the monitors,
however, thinstation only recognizes one output so as far as i know xrandr
wont work at the moment. I believe it only sees one out because the graphics
card is not being seen fully. I was thinking installing the graphics driver
for the card would solve this issue, but am unfamiliar with out to do that
in thinstation .Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Multiple Monitors

Flath
Not particularly. But it is the only thing I could think of at this point. It's not overly worrisome to be honest. We had enough spare towers with multiple output sources on the motherboards that we achieved our goal without having to use the graphics card. I read some posts regarding thinstation and wake on LAN, found a response you had to someone from about 5 years back to someone else looking into it but nothing seemed to come of it back then. Is it possible that the feature has been added since then?

Thank You,
Michael Flathers

http://thinstation.4464.n7.nabble.com/Multiple-Monitors-tp26788p26793.html
To unsubscribe from Multiple Monitors, click here.
NAML

Re: Multiple Monitors

Flath
Thanks, I appreciate the quick responses man. Solid work you've done on this and most helpful

Thank You,
Michael Flathers

http://thinstation.4464.n7.nabble.com/Multiple-Monitors-tp26788p26795.html
To unsubscribe from Multiple Monitors, click here.
NAML