NTP TIME

Sergio Mesquita
Helo guys!

When I try to add NTP Time to my config, the terminals stays with one your less?

Anyone have the same issue?

The only thing that I configure its on my thinstation.conf.buildtime

NET_TIME_SERVER=pt.pool.ntp.org

Also uncomment the ntp package.

But the machine stays with less one your.

Any help will be great.

Thanks,
Sérgio

Re: NTP TIME

Humulus
Sergio Mesquita <sergio.mesquitaa@...> writes:

> Helo guys!
>
> When I try to add NTP Time to my config, the terminals stays with one your
> less?
>
> Anyone have the same issue?
>
> The only thing that I configure its on my thinstation.conf.buildtime
>
> NET_TIME_SERVER=pt.pool.ntp.org
>
> Also uncomment the ntp package.
>
> But the machine stays with less one your.
>
> Any help will be great.
>
> Thanks,
> Sérgio

Hi Sérgio,

I found that the first timesync is after one hour.
Because my users don't use the clock in Thinstation I just disabled it with
MENU_SHOWCLOCK=off

regards,
Ruud