Newer Firefox to TS 5.5

NoreiT
Hi there,
was anyone able to update firefox in TS? Have devstation 5.5.1 (tried in 5.4.2 also), but I wasnt able to run firefox newer than 45. Firefox sucesfully imported to image but unable to run. Error is

XPCOMGLUELoad error for file /lib/firefox/libmozgtk.so:
libgtk-3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory
COuldnt load XPCOM.

Is there anyone who chould help with that? Thanks.

Lukas

Re: Newer Firefox to TS 5.5

NoreiT
Guess I found my answer "Firefox 46.0 requires GTK 3.4" is there any posibility to run new gtk or wi will have to wait to release new TS (I have found somewhere that new beta have gtk3).

Re: Newer Firefox to TS 5.5

Michael K-2
Unless you have a strong need for some new feature, the ESR channel works fine for now.  I'm using the new 45.6.0 just fine.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 3:39 AM, NoreiT <[hidden email]> wrote:
Guess I found my answer "Firefox 46.0 requires GTK 3.4" is there any
posibility to run new gtk or wi will have to wait to release new TS (I have
found somewhere that new beta have gtk3).

Re: Newer Firefox to TS 5.5

NoreiT
I did that, thanks, probably only option now, at least esr version works fine.