Notice! Module cpufreq_stats.ko not found for kernel 4.9.33TS_SMP

Notice! Module cpufreq_stats.ko not found for kernel 4.9.33TS_SMP

trentasis
Hi,

During build with latest thinstation 5.5 I receive many messages like:

Notice! Module cpufreq_stats.ko not found for kernel 4.9.33TS_SMP

using default build.conf and seems that cpufreq is enabled by default, but I'm not sure it this message is a issue or I have to do anything... any suggestions to solve this message?