Old CPU

Flavio Silva
Hi, people!

I'm using thinstation from early versions, that means that I've very strange hardware running!
In the last weekend i was building a newer version, from TS 5.4, but was a problem and this were I need help.
When the newer image boots I got an error saying that requires the pae extension, but probably the CPU doesn't have these extension!
What I should do to build an image that can run in that hardware?

Thanks,
Flavio Silva