Old Version

Sergio Mesquita
Hello Guys!

With version v2 I have some images with 20MB when created, now with version v5.5 I have images with 130MB.

I have a very old machines, that dont start up with this new image.

What I can do in this cases?

Another thing, my sound drivers dont work. What I can do?

--
Cumprimentos/Mit freundlichen Gruss/Best Regards

Sergio Mesquita
Phone:
[hidden email]
www.gmail.com

Re: Old Version

Андрій Варцаб'юк

You can use different way in dhcpd.conf

24 жовт. 2016 19:52 "Sergio Mesquita" <[hidden email]> пише:
Hello Guys!

With version v2 I have some images with 20MB when created, now with version v5.5 I have images with 130MB.

I have a very old machines, that dont start up with this new image.

What I can do in this cases?

Another thing, my sound drivers dont work. What I can do?

--
Cumprimentos/Mit freundlichen Gruss/Best Regards

Sergio Mesquita
Phone:
[hidden email]
www.gmail.com

Re: Old Version

Sergio Mesquita
Different way in dhcpd.conf?

Im using boot for PXE.

What I can use so minimize this amoung of space?