Problem with Polish keymap

Mateusz-7
Hello,
I'm having a problem with the Polish keymap.
In Poland, we enter our special characters by pressing the right Alt and
a normal letter (e.g. Alt+a, Alt+c, Alt+e...). In my current Thinstation
configuration all of them are OK, *except* only *one*: Alt+o
The Alt+o sequence results in an apostrophe ('), while it should result
in an "accented o" character.

Could you please help me?

Considering my configuration:
I'm using apparently: 2.0.2b-prebuilt-LiveCD
I'm connecting to a Citrix server on Windows 2000 Server English, with
Polish locale installed (Polish programmers)
the terminal is a LiveCD with a thinstation.conf.user on a floppy
the thinstation.conf.user has a
KEYBOARD_MAP=pl
option set.

Btw, I've already tried to do some research on the Internet, considering
my problem; that led me finally here. I've also tried to look through
the list's archives, but that didn't help me neither.

Aha - and one more thing: I've just tried to install the
2.1.1-prebuilt-LiveCD version, hoping it'll be better; but then, it's
even worse. Some characters get entered properly, but others wrongly:
Correct for Alt and:
l, n, o (also with Shift)
(note that Alt+o is now correct)
Wrong for Alt and s (same as for Alt+n)
Nothing appears for Alt and:
e, x, z

I'd be very grateful for your help!
Mateusz

Re: Problem with Polish keymap

Radoslaw Dabrowski
Hello,

I had the same problem some time ago. I found the solution in readme.pdf
from citrix client.

I you build TS by yourself go to /packages/ica/lib/ICAClient/config.tmp
and edit wfclient.ini.tpl
Add UnicodeKeyboard=Off somewhere in section [WFClient] and build
Thinstation

I don't know if it is possible to edit wfclient.ini.tpl in TS-O-Matic, but
it would be nice to add i.e. the checkbox "Polish" before building the
image and TS-O-Matic would add above option to wfclient.ini.tpl

If you want to use another languages you must remove the above option. It
concerns only Polish (programmers) language.

Regards,
Radek