Problem with latest freerdp master

Dmitry Bastron
Hi Don,

I've tried to run latest FreeRDP from master branch on TS and got the
following message in the log:

xfreerdp: error while loading shared libraries:
libxfreerdp-client.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

I went through the following steps:
1. Edited Pkgfile for freerdp package to get the code from master
branch instead of stable-1.1
2. Run prt-get update (it was successfull)
3. Run build

After build I can see this library (libxfreerdp-client) in the
/build/packages/freerdp/lib directory but there is no such file in the
/lib when TS loaded.
When TS booted up I can see other freerdp binaries such as libfreerdp
libraries but no libXfreerdp-client.

Could you help me please to clarify why this banary could not be
copied to the final build?
____
Best regards,
Dmitry Bastron