Quantcast

RDesktop doen't Autostart again after 2 minutes if using PC Pentium 100 Mhz

RDesktop doen't Autostart again after 2 minutes if using PC Pentium 100 Mhz

Jacky-2
hi,
I use  thinstation 2.1.1 and  with Vesa Drivers and  Vga Card
S3,Cirrus, Intel and ATI, my configuration is Autostart Rdesktop
connect to Windows 2003 Terminal Server, I have some problem with PC
Pentium 100mhz  cannot autostart rdesktop again after Rdesktop timeout
about 2 minutes if not logon to terminal server and appear X mouse
pointer. this problem have happened on Pentium 100 Mhz only, if  using
Pentium 133 or 166 Mhz not problem.

Is this bug on thinstation 2.1.1? how to fix this problem?..

Jacky