Quantcast

Rdesktop Timeout

Jacky-2
hi,
I use  thinstation 2.1.1 and  with Vesa Drivers and It's been used for 130 old PCs with minimum Intel Pentium 100 mhz CPU, I  use Vga Card S3,Cirrus, Intel and ATI, my configuration is Autostart Rdesktop connect to Windows 2003 Terminal Server, I found some PC cannot autostart rdesktop again after Rdesktop timeout about 2 minutes if not logon to terminal server and appear X mouse cursor. How to Configure Rdesktop parameter to no rdesktop timeout?
I've tried to use Icewm and then run rdesktop without logon to Terminal Server, after about 2 minutes Rdesktop lost and then I must click rdesktop again. maybe there is how to disable rdesktop timeout.

Jacky