Rdesktop

Gerard Heijnen-2

Hi,

Version: 5.4

Video: ATI 4200

When using Rdesktop or Freerdp I get a square cursor.

Tried connecting to XP/2003/2008 all with same result.

Tried different screen shapes and colour depth.

Thanks,

Gerard

Re: Rdesktop

Humulus
gmankds <gmankds@...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Version: 5.4
> Video: ATI 4200
>
> When using Rdesktop or Freerdp I get a square cursor.
> Tried connecting to XP/2003/2008 all with same result.
> Tried different screen shapes and colour depth.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gerard

Gerard,

Did you try to enable hardware or software cursor in thinstation.conf?

X_DRIVER_OPTION1="HWcursor True"
or
X_DRIVER_OPTION1="SWcursor True"

regards,
Ruud

Re: Rdesktop

Gerard Heijnen-2
Ruud,

Yes, I thought about that with no result.
It might be the ATI driver which is causing this.
Well, I reverted back to 5.1 which works perfect in respect to the problem.

Thanks,

Gerard