Re: Copy from usb disk to citrix session very slow but other OS not

Re: Copy from usb disk to citrix session very slow but other OS not

杜建强-2
I have test for USB_STORAGE_SYNC=off ,but no obvious effect.My connecting is WIRELESS use dhcp,i also test copy a file from usb disk a to usb disk b in terminal,it's speed is very fast,I found usb driver all installed and fine,if i copy in citrix session from usb a to usb b,also slow to 200k,Whether it is caused by some network parameter settings?

Re: Copy from usb disk to citrix session very slow but other OS not

杜建强
I have test for USB_STORAGE_SYNC=off ,but no obvious effect.My connecting is WIRELESS use dhcp,i also test copy a file from usb disk a to usb disk b in terminal,it's speed is very fast,I found usb driver all installed and fine,if i copy in citrix session from usb a to usb b,also slow to 200k,Whether it is caused by some network parameter settings?

Re: Copy from usb disk to citrix session very slow but other OS not

emuhuron
Are you testing your citrix session outside of your network?  For comparison, I've noticed on my Vmware connection that when it's run from a comcast line  on my network (as if using from home), the environment takes an extra minute to get moving along.  It's a known issue with Vmware with no current solution.

Brian Koch
IT Dept
City of Taylor, MI
(734) 374-1514 or Ext. 7550 (internal use)
Please have a ticket put in if you need an issue resolved.

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 5:15 AM, 杜建强 <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have test for USB_STORAGE_SYNC=off ,but no obvious effect.My connecting is WIRELESS use dhcp,i also test copy a file from usb disk a to usb disk b in terminal,it's speed is very fast,I found usb driver all installed and fine,if i copy in citrix session from usb a to usb b,also slow to 200k,Whether it is caused by some network parameter settings?

Re: Copy from usb disk to citrix session very slow but other OS not

杜建强-2

  Thank you for your advice.I have tested my TS env in local wireless network with no keys connecting with HTTP,and outside network  with HTTPS,but the copy speed no obvious enhance,but if i use win7 with citrix receiver or centos with citrix receiver ,the speed are all well,what difference are there?I found somebody said network configure could lead to speed slow,but he didn't give me specific advice,expecting for your next advice!

Thanks in advance.

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:53:57 -0500
From: Brian Koch <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Thinstation-general] Copy from usb disk to citrix
session very slow but other OS not
To: [hidden email]

Are you testing your citrix session outside of your network?  For
comparison, I've noticed on my Vmware connection that when it's run from a
comcast line  on my network (as if using from home), the environment takes
an extra minute to get moving along.  It's a known issue with Vmware with
no current solution.

Brian Koch
IT Dept
City of Taylor, MI
(734) <span style="border-bottom:1px dashed #ccc;z-index:1" onclick="return false;" t="7" data="374-1514">374-1514 or Ext. 7550 (internal use)

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:53:57 -0500
From: Brian Koch <[hidden email]>
session very slow but other OS not
To: [hidden email]